< Back to all articles
Fall in love with the right home
Posted on 13/02/20
- Buying a home is like falling in love, you can expect to go through the same ups and downs, emotional tugs and pulls, and even similar stages.
- The one that got away, don’t panic, there are plenty more fish in the sea! An estimated 1.2 million residential properties were sold in 2019 (HMRC).
- Broken heart? Don’t worry it’s not just you! One in four (24.42%) of house sales in England and Wales fell through before completion in 2019 (Independent Home Buyer Quick Move Now).
- Hopelessly devoted to that home? Don’t be a fool in love, never settle for what doesn’t feel right! 34% of people said moving to a new house is more nerve-wracking than getting divorced (Real Homes)!
- Make sure you fall in love with the right home! According to the English Housing Survey an owner-occupier spends on average 18.1 years in their home, so pick well as you are in it for the long haul!