This predominately open plan restaurant measures in the region of 117 SQ.M (1270 SQ.Ft) and is available with an alchol licence.
The restaurant covers between 50 -55 over the ground and first flooor, in addition there is rear access for deliveries.
Currently the business is turning over around £7,000 per week.
Local High Street:
Within easy access of Hadley Wood,
Whetstone, Finchley and surrounding areas.
Having High Barnet (Northern Line) underground station as its nearest public transport link.
Situated just off the A1000 and close to the spires shopping centre. The premises is close to major retailers such as boots, Greggs, MacDonald’s, Iceland’s and Large banks such as NatWest, Barclays and Nationwide building society.
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
A non-refundable charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references.
Strictly via the owner’s agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.