As a member of our sales team you need to have great drive and ambition to succeed. Working in a competitive environment you will look to attract new buyers and sellers to our business.
The role will include the following:
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers
• Accompanied viewings with prospective Buyers
• Registering enquiries efectivley and arranging appointments to view suitable properties
• Following up enquiries and maintaining a database of active potential buyers.
• Carrying out vendor marketing updates as directed.
• Negotiating offers under the direction of the Sales Manager
• Sales progression; Liaising with Solicitors and other agents as required; Keeping all parties well informed.
• Working as part of the Sales team and covering other negotiators if required
• Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
• Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of sales per week/month
• Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
• Gaining market appraisals and looking after potential vendors to actively promote their using our services.
• Keeping abreast of local market conditions
• Being alert for business opportunities
• Leaflet dropping, Touting and canvassing
• Keeping accurate and concise records of all activity
You will need to be:
• Customer service orientated
• Results/goals orientated
• Financially driven with a motive to earn
• Smart and well presented
• Good at communication skills
• Hard working
• Self-motivated and organised
• Focused and competitive
• Good work ethic
• Punctual and reliable