As part of our lettings team you will demonstrate effective communication skills with a high level of self-organisation and have the ability to work at a fast paced whilst offering exceptional customer service.
The role will include the following:
• Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
• Registering enquiries efectivley and arranging appointments for appropriate properties
• Following up enquiries and maintaining a database of active potential tenants.
• Carrying out landlord marketing updates as directed.
• Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc).
• Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager.
• Progressing a letting; keeping all parties well informed.
• Applying for tenant references and assisting progress
• Working as part of the Lettings team and covering other negotiators if required
• Any other duties deemed necessary to assist the team.
• Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of Lets per week
• Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
• Gaining market appraisals and looking after landlords to actively promote their using our services
• Leaflet dropping, Touting and canvassing
• Keeping accurate and concise records of all activity
You will need to be:
• Customer service orientated
• Results/goals orientated
• Financially driven with a motive to earn
• Smart and well presented
• Good at communication skills
• Hard working
• Self-motivated and organised
• Focused and competitive
• Good work ethic
• Punctual and reliable